Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First Guest Post

Today is the first time that I am posting on someone else's blog. Marcie Scudder asked me whether I'd like to guest post at Vision and Verb, one of my very favorite blogs. This blog is "a collaboration of women of a certain age" and what you find there is simply stunning. Amazing photos accompanied by wonderful texts that I always enjoy reading and more often than not give me something to think about. It is an honor to guest post there.

Please stop at Vision and Verb, leave a comment if you like, and just look through this wonderful blog. You won't regret it.

5 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Oh...this is going to be fun...I will see you there!

Kat Sloma said...

Congrats! A great opportunity. I enjoy that blog.

Marcie said...

Thanks for joining us there today!!!
:-)

Diana said...

How great! Loved your story.

Blue Moon Mama said...

Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful blog! I hadn't heard of it before but now It's going on my bloglist. I loved your guest post. I hope I can create such lovely memories with my little one! I try hard to take time to slow down, cuddle and just BE with her but the hustle of life sometimes does get in the way.