Thursday, September 24, 2015

It's a Dog's Gate


This gate in my neighborhood always brings a smile to my face. It's wacky, creative and definitely different. The top with the girl pushing the wheelbarrow is fun, but I really like the dog.


It's a guard dog, I assume, one of the really sweet kind.

Quite a lot of parts of this gate are made of recycled material - what a creative way to upcycle items! It might not necessarily be pretty in a conventional sense, but it's certainly unique. I rather have that in my neighborhood than uniformity.


It's definitely a "good fence" and therefore deserves to be linked up to Theresa's blog.


16 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

This has to be the "Coolest" fence I seen here this morning:) Dog gate:):) B

eileeninmd said...

Oh wow, I just love the cute doggie. What an awesome gate. Great find, enjoy your day!

Nancy said...

That is one cute gate. I haven't ever seen one like it....

TexWisGirl said...

love it! quirky and whimsical and friendly, too. :)

21 Wits said...

It's totally wonderful. I'd have this myself, the great dog lover that I am, but the artwork is really creative as well. Nice photos.

Christine said...

Oh i love it! that would brighten up and cheer up any neighbourhood! Great find for good Fences!
Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

Ida said...

What a Fun, Fun, Fence and Gate. - This is super cute and yes very unique and creative. I love it.

Debby Ray said...

Wow...truly unique...awesome capture!

Elephant's Child said...

That is not a good fence. That is an EXCELLENT fence.

Екатерина Балагурова said...

unusual and cool =)

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How fun and creative. It's adorable.

Linda Kay said...

Great find, Carola...very unusual gate, indeed.

Barb said...

I love this gate and the red fence and the birdhouse. Either the people are artists, or they are creative types who support art.

Cheri said...

Totally fun and whimsical! Around here nobody has gates in front so I would never see anything like this.

Pamela Gordon said...

What a fun gate!

Magic Love Crow said...

LOVE!!!!!!