Sunday, July 3, 2011

Textured Mr. Lincoln


Thanks to Nancy at  A Rural Journal I found Bonnie's fantastic textures at her Pixel Dust Photo Art website. Bonnie offers some free textures that I downloaded, but she also sells her texture collections, and I can honestly tell you that they are yummy.

I was immediately tempted to try these textures out. I took a photo of my Mr. Lincoln rose and added Bonnie's texture "french script on parchment", blending mode soft light (100%), copied it and set blending mode to pin light at 48%. I quite like it. It's always fun to play around in Photoshop Elements.

I'm linking this to Nancy's "Your Sunday Best". You can also win Bonnie's texture collection on that site since Nancy is having a giveaway.

2 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

This is great! I love the texture that you added...it is really special.

Ginnie Hart said...

That's lovely, Carola. Don't you just love the world of textures!