Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Morning Mood

Usually I don't have any special feelings about Monday. It certainly is not my favorite day in the week, but I don't dislike it either.

Today is different and I'm trying to find out why. First, it's a grey morning - nothing unusual for this area, really. I know that by noon it probably will be a gorgeous day. Second, Kaefer went to a CSI summer class this morning. I really love to have her around, and now it's awfully quiet in the house. Usually I love to be on my own at home, but obviously, not today. Third, I miss my morning workouts. During summer break Kaefer and I go to Jazzercise together, but last week I pulled a muscle or something and decided to take it a bit slower. Honestly, I hate it. I feel that I'm getting lazy and I don't like that at all! And being creative? Poof, totally gone.

I feel like a huge bad weather cloud, ready to spill out BIG thunder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carola - we all have those days dont feel like you are alone in that! Work on that to-list - that was a big pick me up for me. Seeing that list of things that will guide you to your dream might help push you to move forward.
Tomorrow is a new day! Hoping the sun shines your way and inspiration flows.

Carola Bartz said...

Thank you for your encouraging words! I actually started to feel better after I had written this post! I worked on organising my photos and the morning went by real fast! I got a lot done!
BTW, your to-do list looks very impressive. I love your determination.

Wendy Ward said...

Well I certainly have missed you at morning workouts!!

Carola Bartz said...

Wendy, I miss you too! I'll see you in August, and as soon as school will have started we have to go to the "Filling Station" again!