Monday, May 6, 2013

Twice As Nice Baby


Today I want to share Tammy's Etsy shop "Twice As Nice Baby" with you. This will enlighten all of you who have little ones or tiny grandchildren.

Tammy is from Colorado and has opened her shop last February. Her boutique specializes in fun, handmade, custom baby clothing for infants, toddlers, and children.

Isn't this ruffled bottom onesie just adorable?


I really fell for these baby socks and matching headband - if my daughter were still a little baby I would get these!


And this pink whale onesie as well!! Too cute!


Now, don't get mistaken - she also has cute baby clothes for little boys. As a mother of a girl myself, I of course feel myself drawn to little girls' clothes, but the boys can get just as wonderful little shirts as the girls. Like this one for the little farmer:


So why don't you go here and look at Tammy's baby clothing yourself?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

The appliqués are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Laurie

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi Carola, wonderful post. :) I just wanted to let you know your Etsy shop is one of the shops I'm promoting and is this week's featured Etsy on my blog. :)

Magic Love Crow said...

These are sooooooooooooo cute!! Adorable! Thanks for sharing ;o)

denthe said...

Wonderful promotion Carola! I featured this shop last week, those clothes are too cute ....