Tuesday, February 7, 2012

29 Faces

Rather late I have decided to join Ayala's "29 Faces" where we paint (draw, sketch...) a face a day for the month of February. Since I am currently practicing faces and find myself drawing faces whenever there is time on whatever paper I have at the moment with whatever medium, this challenge shouldn't be too difficult for me - I hope. I will post the faces in blocks rather than one every day. Here are the first seven faces.


This one is my favorite (it's actually face No. 5):


Thank you, Rinda, for letting me know about "29 Faces"!!
.

13 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the party! #5 is my favorite, too, although I also really like the one you drew on newsprint.
Rinda

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh yes, you'll have no trouble doing 29, and I know you'll have fun doing them, too.
K

Shelinwa said...

Neat to see you here!! This is fun right

Chantal said...

It is a nice style, real Carola to me

Sixsisters said...

They have such a sweetness to them. Great!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How fun...these are great and all so different.

Thanks for the information on Gimp, I have Photoshop 9 and I am learning to use it...eventually I think it will begin to sink in.

Have a great day!

Michele said...

I love the faces!!! All of them!
And I love the comment you left I. My blog! THANK YOU so much!!! xo

Carol said...

You have some great faces going there and you'll be caught up before you know it!!!

Melisa said...

#5 is my favorite, too. She has such a sweetness about her.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love her expression- it's almost wistful....beautiful!

BlackPumpkin said...

Lovely collection!!

Lynn said...

Now this is a challenge. since I am drawing/painting people right now I'd say I am doing something similar.

Ginnie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this 29 faces for February exercise. Who thinks these things up?!