Sunday, February 17, 2019

We have Winners!


Thank you to all of you who voted on the favorite photos. I'm sure you want to know which photos made the top 3.

First of all, there is no 3rd place, but a tie for second place:

Point Reyes Shipwreck which was my September image of An Image and Its Story.


and Stairway to Heaven, the beautiful stairs in the ancient Hagia Ireni which I first showed in this post.


But your favorite was the colorful umbrellas in Istanbul's Kumkapı Quarter - first place!


And now, of course, you can't wait to know who the winner of the greeting card set of these three photos is.

It is....


Sheri from Red Rose Alley


Congratulations, Sheri! Please e-mail me (address in sidebar) your address so I can send you the photo card set.

By the way, my favorite photo is the Pepperwood Sunset which always reminds me of one of the most beautiful days in the last year.





13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations Sheri.
Any or all of these photos would make STUNNING cards.

Terra said...

I am liking those colorful umbrellas suspended overhead. I attended college in Istanbul for one year so like the Istanbul setting.

Sally H said...

Wprthy winners all, Carola. Such stunning photos! Quality of light adds to their beauty x

Red Rose Alley said...

Yaaaay, thank you, thank you, Carola. So excited I won your fantastic cards. Can't wait to show people what a talent you have in Photography. Sending my address to you right now. :) I appreciate this very much.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

three cheers for Sheri! She's lucky -- these are simply gorgeous. (Two of my faves made the cut!)

Cheri said...

I must be in good company because I chose two of those three photos!

Lowcarb team member said...

Congratulations to Sheri.
These photographs are simply stunning.

All the best Jan

Miss Val's Creations said...

Congrats to Sheri! They were all amazing images you captured.

Michelle said...

Congrats to Sheri! I will admit that I love them all.

Karen Lakis said...

This will be a beautiful post card set! All the photos were winners - beautiful, every one of them.

Willkommen auf meiner Kreativseite. said...

Congratulation to Sheri!

Carola das Photo Pepperwood Sunset zählte auch zu meinen Favoriten. Ich finde die Stimmung, die da rüberkommt, einfach klasse!

LG
Renate

Michelle B said...

Congratulations to Sheri! All the images are beautiful. I think your favorite one of the sunset is one of my favorites too. :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats to Sheri!!