At the beginning of the year I chose "authentic" as my word for 2011. When I look back over the past ten months, nothing I wrote here was not me. Everything was plain, pure me - but to be honest, nothing was revealing. Most of the posts kept pretty much to the surface and didn't really touch what is deep within me. And I wonder why.
What is holding me back
- to speak of my fears that lie within me and sometimes completely choke me up, so that I have difficulties to sleep?
- to talk about my health issues that sometimes frustrate me so very much?
- to tell you about the loss of our second daughter that still haunts me?
- to admit that I still haven't made my peace with having only one child?
- to vent even only once about my utter frustration with American politics?
- to let you know about my fears that this Etsy adventure will be a complete failure?
Does it really matter?