Saturday, January 16, 2016

We Have a Winner!!


It's a rainy day here in Northern California. We have several storm systems coming through our region and they are supposed to dump a few inches of the lovely wet stuff onto our county. That is good because we need the rain and I sincerely hope that all these storms will finally have ended our four year long drought by the end of the winter.

But you don't want to hear that. You want to know who's the winner of the Oregon Coast calendar giveaway.

Well... I put the names of all the commenters in a basket and then pulled out one... and it's (drumroll please)....

Cheri !!!


Congratulations, Cheri - I will get in touch with you this weekend.



9 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations to Sheri...I do hope you do get some of the wet stuff as I know Cal has been hit hard with the drought....I hope you have a nice weekend....

Elephant's Child said...

I am sure that Cheri will be thrilled.
Yay for rain. Life-giving, beautiful rain.

Monika + Bente said...

Wow, sieht das toll aus !

Liebe Grüße - Monika

GreenComotion said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks to you, Carola, for holding the contest.
Have a Beautiful Weekend!
Peace :)

windrock studio said...

Yay for Cheri, lucky girl! And I feel lucky to gaze at these gorgeous images ... glad you got some rain.

cpt said...

Congrats to the winner! Sending some rain your way.....

Barb said...

Good for Cheri and good for the rain!

Cheri said...

Yay for me! Can't wait to see that calendar hanging in our kitchen!

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy the weather!