It's Wishcasting Wednesday over at Jamie Ridler Studios. I love this weekly "get together" of bloggers who wish for each other. This week Jamie asks: What do you wish for an abundance of?
There's a lot I'd like to have abundance of - time, creativity, money (would be handy), but what I'd like the most is an abundance of generosity. I wish to be more generous
- with my time, especially for my daughter
- with honest praise for others and myself
- with my husband - be more patient and not always dumb everything on him
- with myself in not being so critical
- in showing my weaknesses and vulnerability and not hide it behind a tough face.