Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

It's Wishcasting Wednesday over at Jamie Ridler Studios. I love this weekly "get together" of bloggers who wish for each other. This week Jamie asks: What do you wish for an abundance of?


There's a lot I'd like to have abundance of - time, creativity, money (would be handy), but what I'd like the most is an abundance of generosity. I wish to be more generous
- with my time, especially for my daughter
- with honest praise for others and myself
- with my husband - be more patient and not always dumb everything on him
- with myself in not being so critical
- in showing my weaknesses and vulnerability and not hide it behind a tough face.

6 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Carola wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Unknown said...

I wish you much patience, time, praise, courage, and everything else you need for your journey!

As Carola wishes for herself, I wish for her also! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish all your prayers will be answered!

Grammy said...

As Carola wishes for herself, I wish for her also. U have some wonderful wishes. Forgiveness is a way to let go of the inner critic. Know mistakes are ok. We all do it. And I love the photo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wish. As Carola wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.