Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter Wonderland A-Z: Quietness





11 comments:

  1. What a majestic picture. So lovely.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! That winter shot is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is indeed quietness! I don't even think there would be bird noises?? maybe the snapping of tree branches? lovely! Carola!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...I love! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I hope you are doing ok! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Carola! I've enjoyed following your alphabet. You should link today in with my fog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo - I really love this! Especially the mist and the little hint of pink in the sky.... lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera! Now more people will get to see this image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is STUNNING. (Just finally getting around to seeing some of the entries from Kat's fog post.) Just gorgeous, Carola.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!