A great photo...but please ask her to be careful, I don't want to be a spoil-sport but I had a student once that lost a couple of toes in a lawnmover accident. I wouldn't want this to happen to your beautiful daughter.
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Wow! Now that is my kind of lawnmowing! Get it over in a hurry! Very cute shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat capture -- such wonderful energy expressed in this image!
ReplyDeleteScary but stunning.
ReplyDeleteA very neat shot. Isn't it great to see such energy and enthusiasm. Hugs Judy
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteHi Carola ;o) Thanks for coming by my blog ;o) I am so happy I found you ;o) Your picture is too adorable!! Have a great week ;o)
ReplyDeleteLove your full-of-motion shot, Carola. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteA great photo...but please ask her to be careful, I don't want to be a spoil-sport but I had a student once that lost a couple of toes in a lawnmover accident. I wouldn't want this to happen to your beautiful daughter.
ReplyDeleteAnd with her hair down, blowing in the wind! :) I love it, Carola.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. Looks like she is having fun. Always good to make chores fun.
ReplyDeleteDarla
Beautiful, I love this! Look at that girl fly!
ReplyDeleteGreat motion capture!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun photo!
ReplyDeleteRinda
Love this! You've captured a lot of energy here!
ReplyDelete