This image just made me sigh deeply ~ it's so crazy in our little town that we will be staying close to the cottage. I'm sure your day will be lovely, enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
This image just made me sigh deeply ~ it's so crazy in our little town that we will be staying close to the cottage. I'm sure your day will be lovely, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteNot a huge fan of fairs. Would rather be in one of those deck chairs, preferably on a ship sailing to some exotic spot.
ReplyDeletebut instead I am about to clean out a kitchen cabinet where cat food and noodles have spilled and made a mess.
maybe I will draw something later. catfood and noodles? that's an idea.
Have fun.
Thanks and you have fun at the fair.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright
Sitting in one of those with a big ice cream wouldn't be too bad :-)
ReplyDelete