Photographer, Mixed Media Artist, Knitter, Gardener, Bread Baker, Wannabe Writer
Beautiful! That gorgeous jug is perfect for them x
Lovely! My sister has a big bush of purple buddleia by her front door. Hummingbirds love it as much as butterflies do.
Happy Sunday to you too Carola :-)
So beautiful, Carola. I love buddleia.Wonderful arrangement with the vase and the sculpture.K
Schmetterlingsflieder! Beautiful! Sadly ours didn't survive the last winter.
Beautiful flowers, nice colourful composition. I am greeting
Lovely and the vase is a classic! Nice composition!
GORGEOUS, Carola. They're out here en masse and I love them. I just don't know where the butterflies are!
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Beautiful! That gorgeous jug is perfect for them x
ReplyDeleteLovely! My sister has a big bush of purple buddleia by her front door. Hummingbirds love it as much as butterflies do.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday to you too Carola :-)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, Carola. I love buddleia.
ReplyDeleteWonderful arrangement with the vase and the sculpture.
K
Schmetterlingsflieder! Beautiful! Sadly ours didn't survive the last winter.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, nice colourful composition. I am greeting
ReplyDeleteLovely and the vase is a classic! Nice composition!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS, Carola. They're out here en masse and I love them. I just don't know where the butterflies are!
ReplyDelete