wow, what a talent you are! The picture is just lovely. I can sew, but am lost when it comes to painting.
Your previous post about Rothenburg brought back lots and lots of great memories for me. It is a town I visited when i first traveled here to Germany on vacation and loved it so much, and then visited it several times since with my husband after moving here. Such a lovely place, so much to see, and a fantastic atmosphere!! Your post makes me want to go back again!! ~Debby
Sad, isn't it, that Loriot has died, he was very old, of course, and everything comes to an end eventually. He won't be forgotten in a hurry, I'm sure.
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from unrelated comments concerning politics.Thank you!
She's beautiful, Carola. And I think I mentioned before how much I like this size canvas for your girls.
ReplyDelete— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Ganz große Klasse, gefällt mir total gut. Schöner Hintergrund und die Farbgebung - echt super.
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely!!! Everything about her - just perfect!!1
ReplyDeleteI love her skirt as well as the whole collage
ReplyDeletewow, what a talent you are! The picture is just lovely. I can sew, but am lost when it comes to painting.
ReplyDeleteYour previous post about Rothenburg brought back lots and lots of great memories for me. It is a town I visited when i first traveled here to Germany on vacation and loved it so much, and then visited it several times since with my husband after moving here. Such a lovely place, so much to see, and a fantastic atmosphere!! Your post makes me want to go back again!!
~Debby
pretty girl, I bet she loves her portrait.
ReplyDeleteSad, isn't it, that Loriot has died, he was very old, of course, and everything comes to an end eventually. He won't be forgotten in a hurry, I'm sure.