Photographer, Mixed Media Artist, Knitter, Gardener, Bread Baker, Wannabe Writer
friendship between human and animal can be special
What a sweet photo....I love the high contrast and light on the water. Nice capture!
Very sweet and a wonderful composition. I love the muted colors.
Stunning photo! You captured a fabulous moment perfectly!
How cute! Looks like they are enjoying each other's company. :)
Sweet. Lovely photo. I feel the story!!! Would love to see the sketch.
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
friendship between human and animal can be special
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo....I love the high contrast and light on the water. Nice capture!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet and a wonderful composition. I love the muted colors.
ReplyDeleteStunning photo! You captured a fabulous moment perfectly!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Looks like they are enjoying each other's company. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet. Lovely photo. I feel the story!!! Would love to see the sketch.
ReplyDelete