Hi Carola, Loved hearing from you. I love,love,love the colorful laundry on the line! I would love to hang outside. I thought the WOYWW sounded like fun. Thought it might make me finish up my project and get on to something else. I did not understand the comment "post to Mr Linky" on the WOYWW web site. Pat
Hanging laundry on a line is one of my favorite tasks - and I usually have to arrange it by size and color, color being the more important element. I don't have the colored clothespins, though. Such a lovely shot!
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Hi Carola,
ReplyDeleteLoved hearing from you. I love,love,love the colorful laundry on the line! I would love to hang outside. I thought the WOYWW sounded like fun. Thought it might make me finish up my project and get on to something else. I did not understand the comment "post to Mr Linky" on the WOYWW web site. Pat
Oh..I just love the colors in this. Have always had a 'thing' for hanging laundry. This takes it to a whole new place!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have the colorful clothespins to match - perfect!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty and vibrant!
ReplyDeleteoh I just love this pic Carola! It is so fresh and summery and color-FULL! LOVE it!! also love the composition too.
ReplyDeleteLove this picture, Carola. Love all the colors. Thanks for always popping in.
ReplyDeleteHanging laundry on a line is one of my favorite tasks - and I usually have to arrange it by size and color, color being the more important element. I don't have the colored clothespins, though. Such a lovely shot!
ReplyDeleteThis photo makes me happy! It's so colorful & happy.
ReplyDelete