Thanks for commenting on my WEEKWORD post for "BEGIN"... I hope you'll join us this next week?? Love the crispness of your photos! I'm still learning to use my new 35 mm Canon... often I fall back on my Canon point n' shoot because it is so familiar! SO, do you live in the Bay area? or just traveled to the City? I recognize some of the sites in your photos.
oh for some sunshine here in Englands for our Bank Holiday! thanks for visiting my blog. I shall join in some of the challenges soon. Love the idea of workdesk Wednesday and found art Friday! I have LOTS of found art
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Thanks for commenting on my WEEKWORD post for "BEGIN"... I hope you'll join us this next week??
ReplyDeleteLove the crispness of your photos! I'm still learning to use my new 35 mm Canon... often I fall back on my Canon point n' shoot because it is so familiar!
SO, do you live in the Bay area? or just traveled to the City? I recognize some of the sites in your photos.
oh for some sunshine here in Englands for our Bank Holiday! thanks for visiting my blog. I shall join in some of the challenges soon. Love the idea of workdesk Wednesday and found art Friday! I have LOTS of found art
ReplyDelete