This is a great photo...you must have used some type of texture, it is absolutly wonderful!
Today I am working in the garden, digging out and replacing the center strip that goes down the middle of my driveway. I am filling it with low growing herbs. (-:
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Thought provoking and beautiful, it fits in with my post today. I'm starting something I aim to keep up called Spiritual Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSue x
This is a great photo...you must have used some type of texture, it is absolutly wonderful!
ReplyDeleteToday I am working in the garden, digging out and replacing the center strip that goes down the middle of my driveway. I am filling it with low growing herbs. (-:
No biking, but I swam and walked! Wonderful processing
ReplyDeleteon your image -- love it!
Nope, gave up bike riding at fifty when I got chased by two dogs at once. Scared me to putting the bike in the garage and that was that.
ReplyDeleteI created a little cloth/paper stitched art journal today (fifteen pages to write and draw on)...
I read and dozed in my hammock.
A wonderful, wonderful photo! I spent most of Sunday washing, but did manage to pick and cook some lovely fresh runner beans and sugar snap peas
ReplyDeletei really love your image...on sunday, i walked 21 miles with 2 friends.
ReplyDelete