Photographer, Mixed Media Artist, Knitter, Gardener, Bread Baker, Wannabe Writer
Very nice, not always convinced manipulations enhance, but this definitely works.Sue x
nice one today Carola
You're so good at this texturing. I'm sure I'd mess things up, but this is beautiful.— KKay, Alberta, CanadaAn Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
I like the shadow at the top!
Your got such a great look with this photo...I love the texture, it so adds to the effect.(-:
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Very nice, not always convinced manipulations enhance, but this definitely works.
ReplyDeleteSue x
nice one today Carola
ReplyDeleteYou're so good at this texturing. I'm sure I'd mess things up, but this is beautiful.
ReplyDelete— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
I like the shadow at the top!
ReplyDeleteYour got such a great look with this photo...I love the texture, it so adds to the effect.(-:
ReplyDelete