Photographer, Mixed Media Artist, Knitter, Gardener, Bread Baker, Wannabe Writer
Pages
▼
Friday, February 11, 2011
Skywatch Friday - January morning
The sky wasn't really that interesting today, at least not in those moments that I had my camera... So I remembered photos I had taken in the early morning sometime in January. This is just as it came out of the camera.
Carola, thanks for visiting my Skywatch Friday post. I am delighted to meet you. You used the word "Germish" in your profile. I have never heard that word before but think I know what you mean.
I had a co worker years ago who was a German War Bride and your term would fit her use of english. I also posted a sign last week for the meme Signs, Signs that was written in a strange form of German and perhaps it is really Germish as well.
I have never been successful with photographing the moon. So I enjoyed your shot today. I will be back again.
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
Carola, thanks for visiting my Skywatch Friday post. I am delighted to meet you. You used the word "Germish" in your profile. I have never heard that word before but think I know what you mean.
ReplyDeleteI had a co worker years ago who was a German War Bride and your term would fit her use of english. I also posted a sign last week for the meme Signs, Signs that was written in a strange form of German and perhaps it is really Germish as well.
I have never been successful with photographing the moon. So I enjoyed your shot today. I will be back again.