This picture is totally INCREDIBLE! You ALWAYS wow me. I truly enjoy visiting your blog, and have missed it. But, I just the last several posts, and enjoyed every single one. Congrats on being a part of V&V. I will definitely check it out. That poem by Rilke (one of my favorite poets) is wonderful and so are the images. You really do a great job--I appreciate the content (and readable length) of all your posts. Glad to be back!
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments and see what you think, however, comments containing links will be deleted. If possible, please refrain from comments concerning politics.Thank you!
...I will be right over!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!! And I love the pumpkin art you received too...fantastic!
ReplyDeleteXO
This picture is totally INCREDIBLE! You ALWAYS wow me. I truly enjoy visiting your blog, and have missed it. But, I just the last several posts, and enjoyed every single one. Congrats on being a part of V&V. I will definitely check it out. That poem by Rilke (one of my favorite poets) is wonderful and so are the images. You really do a great job--I appreciate the content (and readable length) of all your posts. Glad to be back!
ReplyDeleteLove the image even better (and I loved the other one..as well) over here and in color. Stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing!
ReplyDelete